Chateau Grand Rousseau
Bottle Size 75cl
- A velvety smooth and elegant Bordeaux, with an enticing richness of fruit that lingers long in the aftertaste.
- Smooth lively plum and cherry fruits mingle in this soft warm mid to full-bodied stunner.
- Deep ruby colour, subtle blackcurrant aroma, smooth and round fruit supported by ripe tannins and a hint of oak.
- 85/100 Gilbert & Gaillard
- Critic tasting note: (2018 vintage) "Clear garnet. Pleasant nose marrying blueberry, cherry, spices and a trace of flowers. Balanced structure on the palate which is less effusive. Nonetheless, everything is in place in this rich, fresh, compelling wine drinking well."
|Main Grape Variety
|Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
|Chateau Grand Rousseau
SAVE £4.00 on UK price
A velvety smooth and elegant Bordeaux, with an enticing richness of fruit that lingers long in the aftertaste.