If you have a question or query about our service you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions Page or alternatively email us [email protected] and we will do our best to help.
- All orders have to be collected at The Calais Wine Superstore as you save a lot of money on UK tax you have to collect your wines, in person in France.
- No payment is taken in the UK when you place an order with us for the reasons detailed above. We require credit card details for customers taking advantage of the free crossings in order to secure the reservation. Your card will only be charged if the order is not collected and we have been unable to get in touch with you. Find out more in the Terms and Conditions of Travel Offers
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We try our best to ensure the information published on our site is accurate but we can’t always guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- We have to obey the rules of the land so we will not sell alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, we may ask to see your passport at check out if you are lucky enough to look younger than 18.
- Placing an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, it is only when you collect the goods and we process payment.
- All prices shown are calculated on our in-store exchange rate which is currently €1.20 = £1.
- Prices may fluctuate from time to time without notice due to exchange rates and other factors beyond our control. However paying in sterling generally avoids most of these fluctuations and guarantees the price advertised on our website.
- To make sure you pay the price shown on the website you need to pay in GBP sterling, by cash or by cheque as cards payments go through in Euros so are subject to your issuers daily exchange rate. so there may be a slight change between the UK advertised prices and the price paid at collection.
- Savings against the UK price are calculated based on the lowest price we can find for the same product from a UK retailer. We check this for each and every product when we put it live on the website, and may check this again on an ad hoc basis as the need arises. If we cannot find the exact product for sale in the UK, if for example it is not currently sold by any retailer in the UK, we will calculate an average saving based on the closest product variant available. This may be a different size or style but will always be the closest match possible.
- We’re sorry but we don’t accept Amex
- All orders must be collected within 3 months from the order date, if there any delays for any reason then please contact the store directly [email protected]
- All prices are inclusive of French duty and taxes.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, unfortunately there is no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We are not obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Occasionally we might have to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Returns & Refunds
- We will refund your money or exchange any product bought from The Calais Wine Superstore if you bring them back to us with the receipt and they are in resalable condition.
- You can cancel your order at any time just email [email protected] and we will cancel it for you.
P&O Ferries offer terms and conditions
- Offer only available to The Calais Wine Superstore customers purchasing a minimum of £250 of wine or beer.
- We will send you a code to book yourself on to the ferry crossing of your choice.
- If you do not use your booking or you do not collect your order, we will charge your credit or debit card £58 for a day return, or £75 for a short break return to cover the cost of the ticket.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer with The Calais Wine Superstore.
- P&O reserves the right to impose a variable surcharge to your ticket during busy periods on certain crossings. This is entirely out of our control. You will be advised of any surcharges when you make your booking with P&O.
- These offer Terms and Conditions form part of the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business.
- All offers are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates and correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Please note that the tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable so please ensure that you are able to travel on the dates and times you specify when booking.
- Club Lounge & Priority cannot be pre-booked, as the bookings are pre-paid by The Calais Wine Superstore. However these can be purchased on-board or at the port.
- If you travel on the over night ferry, the late night service means that there are limited on board facilities but P&O will offer hot food, the onboard bar, bureau de change and Offshore shopping. All other outlets will be closed.
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Offer Terms & Conditions
- Offer only available to Calais Wine Superstore customers purchasing a minimum of £250 of wine and beer.
- Excluded dates may apply.
- The Calais Wine Superstore will pay for your return ticket at the time of booking your Eurotunnel Le Shuttle crossing
- If you do not use your Eurotunnel Le Shuttle booking or you do not collect your order, we will charge your credit or debit card £58 for a same day return, or £75 for a van crossing or short break return to cover the cost of your ticket.This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer with The Calais Wine Superstore.
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle 'conditions of carriage' apply.
- All Eurotunnel Le Shuttle tickets are non-refundable. Eurotunnel's Le Shuttle Ticket Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- Please note that bookings cannot be made direct with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle for this offer.
- All offers are subject to restricted space, crossings and dates and correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice.