COVID19 HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATE
How we’re responding to COVID-19
The safety of our customers, staff and everyone connected with The Calais Wine Superstore is our number one priority, we are closely following the advice from the Government, Couverture Maladie Universelle (CMU), NHS and Santé Publique France to ensure that we are putting the correct measures in place at our store.
We are introducing a number of measures to help protect both our customers and our staff, including:
• Introducing floor and wall signage in the store to ensure customers keep two metres apart at checkouts and at the welcome desk.
• Hand sanitisers are being placed around the store for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe down trolleys. Gloves may be worn by staff.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT IN FRANCE, FACE MASKS ARE NOW COMPULSORY IN SHOPS
• We have strict hygiene routines in store, with regular and thorough cleaning every day.
• We are enhancing cleaning of trolleys and any areas that see higher footfall.
• Screens have been placed at the checkouts to protect customers and staff.
• In line with the Government’s guidance on social distancing, we’re asking customers to help us manage the number of people in the store by sending no more than two members of the household to do their shopping if they possibly can. While this won’t be possible for everybody, we are very grateful for our customers’ support during this time of uncertainty.
As per government advice, we would kindly ask that if you are displaying any of the associated symptoms of the virus, you refrain from visiting us. This will help us to protect our staff, and anyone they come into contact with.
We are working hard to look after our customers, families and friends during this time. We will continue to monitor what is an ever changing situation and want to assure you we will take the necessary actions to continue to serve you and protect the health and wellbeing of you and our team.