Simply book a complimentary travel ticket without pre-ordering & we'll pay for your Eurotunnel crossing - just commit to spending £500 in store when you arrive. (£500 for a Day Trip or Overnight return any day of the week for low or high cars, £800 minimum spend for a Day Trip or Short Break of up to 5 days for a van).
£100 deposit is required for your crossing,
this will be deducted from your receipt on the date of your visit.
We understand that buying a large quantity of wine before you’ve tried it can seem daunting. That’s why we’ve opened our state of the art tasting room!
Now you can try our wines in store, without pre ordering them online, and we will still pay for your trip to Calais!
Our New Tasting Room - currently closed due to social distancing regulations
Try our brand new tasting room with 64 temperature-controlled wines and 6 more fridges full of wine!
- 150 wines open and available to taste FREE all day, every day.
Relaxed atmosphere where you can taste at leisure.
- Ask any questions or advice from our passionate and trained staff.
- Wines available include best sellers and the extensive range of £1.99 wines, staff and customer favourites, well-known brands and premium wines.
- The most unique wine tasting facility north of Paris, and we hope you enjoy the experience.
Sound good? Get free travel without pre ordering and make use of our free tasting room...
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Use this link to book a complimentary travel ticket without pre ordering.
- Select the travel offer you want (minimum spend required in store - see below).
- Select your preferred travel dates.
- Put in your credit card details to pay the £100 deposit which is required for your crossing, this will be deducted from your receipt on the date of your visit.
- We will book the Eurotunnel le Shuttle for you, or give you a code to book P&O Ferries directly.
- Come to The Calais Wine Superstore
- Taste our wines and let us help you put your order together.
- Check out as normal.
Choose the Right Ticket
The minimum spend required when you arrive in store is:
- Eurotunnel - Same Day or Overnight return for a car: £500
- Eurotunnel - Same Day return for a van: £800
- Eurotunnel - Short Break return of up to 5 days for a van: £800
BOOK COMPLIMENTARY TRAVEL TICKET
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Travel Offers
- Offer only available to The Calais Wine Superstore customers purchasing a minimum of £500 of wine and beer.
- Excluded dates may apply
- The Calais Wine Superstore will pay for your return ticket at the time of booking your Eurotunnel crossing. A £100 deposit will be charged to your card which will be refunded to you in store.
- If you do not use your Eurotunnel Le Shuttle booking or you do not collect your order, the deposit will not be refunded.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer with The Calais Wine Superstore
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle 'conditions of carriage' apply
- All Eurotunnel Le Shuttle tickets are non-refundable. Eurotunnel's Ticket Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- Please note that bookings cannot be made direct with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle for this offer
- All offers are subject to availability, crossings and dates are correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice
Terms and conditions of Free Ferry Travel Offer
Please note: our free P&O Ferries crossings are suspended until further notice
- Offer only available to The Calais Wine Superstore customers purchasing a minimum of £300 of wine and beer.
- We will send you a code to book yourself on the ferry crossing of your choice. A £100 deposit will be charged to your card which will be refunded to you in store.
- If you do not use your booking or you do not collect your order, the deposit will not be refunded.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer with The Calais Wine Superstore.
- P&O Ferries reserves the right to impose a variable surcharge to your ticket during busy periods on certain crossings. This is entirely out of our control. You will be advised of any surcharges when you make your booking with P&O Ferries.
- These offer Terms and Conditions form part of the main P&O Ferries Terms of Business.
- All offers are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates are correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Please note that the tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable so please ensure that you are able to travel on the dates and times you specify when booking.
- Club Lounge & Priority cannot be pre-booked, as the bookings are pre-paid by The Calais Wine Superstore. However they can be purchased onboard or at the port.
- If you travel Dover - Calais 21:00 - 06:30 and Calais to Dover 23:00 - 0930, the late night service means that there are limited on board facilities but P&O will offer hot food, the onboard bar, bureau de change and Offshore shopping. All other outlets will be closed.